Our Commitment to You
When a death occurs, your primary responsibility is to yourself and the ones you love. For you to receive the help you need to face the many issues requiring attention simultaneously, we urge you to call us immediately. Regardless of the day or hour, our staff is always prepared to respond to your needs quickly and competently. JA. McCormack Sons Funeral Home Inc. is able to provide a wide range of services, including:
- Initial transfer of the deceased from the place o death to our facility.
- Conference with family members to determine and finalize funeral arrangements.
- Coordination of details with clergy.
- Publication of obituary in newspapers selected by family.
- Coordination of details with cemetery and/or crematory
- Notification or fraternal orders or other organizations
- Supervision and direction of the funeral or memorial service.
- Assistance in obtaining various survivor's benefits when applicable.
- After the funeral or memorial service, practical assistance with unforeseen details and help in making adjustments.
In addition, we offer a broad selection of caskets, vaults, urns, clothing and other items for your selection. As with all of the services we offer, we believe that the families we serve are entitled to simple, straightforward information about these items, to enable them to make informed decisions. Toward that end, we encourage you to compare the various items that interest you, to ask any questions that come to mind, and to feel free to take whatever time necessary to reach the decision most appropriate for you and those you care about.